Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our Brand New Niece

We celebrated our Labor Day weekend by welcoming our brand new niece into the world born Sunday night (9/2) at 11:27pm - a 6 lbs 14 oz, 21 inch miracle.  She is completely perfect and already so loved.  I wrote a little letter to her over at my Girl of Grace blog, but here are some photos of meeting her for the first time.  Congratulations Kelly & Maxx on the birth of beautiful Karli! 


Story Time w/ Pappi:
Children under 12 were not allowed in the recovery rooms (except for siblings), so Pappi watched our little ones while we got a chance to meet miss Karli.  (And, honestly, that was just fine, because they were wild.  I already imagine them attempting to climb all over me when our littlest one arrives...)
 

Uncle Ted:
totally forgetting that ours were just a little bit tinier than her - oh my goodness!
 

Princess Karli:
dainty little fingers
 

Auntie Lissa:
see how loved she is already?
 

 Beautiful Momma and Baby:
the bond between these two was so beautiful to see already


Family of Three:
so sweet to see Maxx being so protective of his new family - he said miss Karli already loves to curl up in her daddies arms


Grandma x3:
My parents absolutely love being grandparents.  The love between them and their grandchildren is so precious.  I think my mom's heart simply exploded with love today.


 Uncle Dan:
my brothers are the sweetest uncles around


Puzzle Time w/ Daddy & Uncle DJ:
the finger pointing is our little man saying "go away!" - seriously, kid...it's not like I gave birth to you or anything!


Princess V:
she cannot wait to play dress up and do all things girlie with cousin Karli


Beautiful Baby Girl:
with a full head of beautiful, dark hair (more than our two combined - ha!)


 Aunt Stephanie:
I just can't get enough of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment