Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Meeting Ollie
Having visitors at the hospital was a big deal for us. Since our first two were NICU babies, we didn't get to introduce our little one to family for several days and even then they couldn't hold baby. My brothers and sisters were so excited to meet their newest nephew, just hours after he arrived. They all marveled at how different it was this time, because they could simply walk into my room without signing in and scrubbing down. And, they got to see a healthy baby with no tubes or machines attached. Even my niece was able to visit and I got to sneak in some cuddles with her. It was kind of surreal and I couldn't stop smiling as I took snap shots in my memory of those moments.
Labels:
babies,
fochs family,
Littlest Peanut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's so fun to introduce our precious newborns to family!
ReplyDelete