$3 large red purse, set of 4 tupperware cups for $1, belly band (great for maternity AND postpartum), and a cute little 10 cent bonnet for my niece
miss V insisted on finding a dress today, but we only found this multicolor striped one along with a skirt, two shirts, two pairs of shoes (one pair not pictured because she wouldn't part with them), and four unopened packages of stretchable lace to make these lace nightgowns
We also found several super cute "treasures" to save for out littlest peanut. I think I'm starting to nest already, because I'm feeling the urge to get all our baby stuff out again and ready. I know we're still months away from baby day, but this little one is growing and kicking more and more every day. Whenever Ted puts his hand on my belly he starts moving around as if to say hello to his daddy and once he gave a big kick that Ted thinks he felt. We've been dreaming about what he will look like, what his personality will be like, and how our lives will be so different...and yet so much more complete. We are just so excited to meet him!
a blue baby gown for our littlest peanut and a girlie gown for my niece for this project
super cute outfits for our littlest peanut - including a Little Brother onesie that I cannot wait to see on him
comfy lion fleece sleeper and onesies for more applique fun
"cuddly" onesie, monkey pants, plaid button up shirt (way too cute!), knit hat, and polka dot swaddle blanket
three 50 cent pieces of flannel fabric to be made into swaddle blankets and a cute little "Christmasy" onesie for 50 cents
$2 organic teether heart, 75 cent elephant teether, 50 cent ladybug stuffed animal/fabric book, $1.50 new in package caterpillar linkies, and a 75 cent frog bath luve (for covering him up during bath time)








No comments:
Post a Comment