Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Haircuts

This morning, I decided it was hair cut day.  I pulled out the hair cutting kit and sat our little man on a stool in the kitchen with a graham cracker treat and promises of more "treats" if he sat still for his hair cut.  He was the perfect little "client" other than whining a little when hair got in his mouth, but he was excited to see his new hair cut in the bathroom mirror afterwards.  Is he not the cutest little man ever?

6-25-12 027b
6-25-12 028b



Miss V was in need of a haircut too, but I was wary of attempting it on my own.  I finally decided to go for it and was pleasantly surprised with the results.  She, of course, was more than happy to show off her new haircut.  Where in the world did my baby girl go?  It seems she flew threw the baby and toddler stage and before I know it she'll be a young woman ready to face the world on her own.

6-25-12 018b
6-25-12 022b
6-25-12 023b

No comments:

Post a Comment